From $225 PER NIGHT ( 7 NIGHTS + )
$250 per night for bookings 5-6 nights
$225 per night for bookings 7 nights plus
Minimum booking 5 nights.
Select the dates below to book your preferred time.
Only the dates available will show in the calendar.
All greyed out dates have been booked.
Check in: 2:00pm | Check out: 10:00am
To secure your stay, we require a $250 bond to be paid upfront. This will be returned after your stay if everything is left clean and tidy, undamaged and all rubbish removed. If the booking is cancelled the $250 is non refunded.
The balance is to be paid before beginning your stay as stated on your invoice.
- This is a two storey house in a shed with extensive ocean views.
- 24hr power through automatic generator/solar/batteries & inverter.
- 4 bedrooms – sleeps a max. of 12 people in 3 family groups or 9 singles.
- Bedroom 1. One double bed, Two king singles sleeps 3-4.
- Bedroom 2. One double bed, One king single sleeps 2-3.
- Bedroom 3. Two king singles, One king single bunk bed (top bunk for child only) sleeps 3-4.
- Bedroom 4. One double bed sleeps 1-2.
- All beds are complete with mattress protectors, pillows and doonas.
Please BYO double or king single sheets (double bed sheets will fit on the king single beds), pillow cases and towels.
- Bathroom/shower/vanity and toilet.
- Top floor in stained boards and downstairs and pergola are tiled areas
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining/lounge
- The self contained kitchen contains a gas oven, gas cooktop & a two-door fridge freezer.
- The pergola contains a fridge for all your cold drinks and a chest freezer for your catch.
- A TV with local channels and a DVD player are provided in the lounge room.
- The pergola comes equipped with a BBQ, BAR and a POOLTABLE (all cues and balls are supplied, however any damages breakages or lost items will be deducted from your damage/cleaning fee).
- Large outdoor table and bench seats.
- Fish cleaning table.
- Laundry/automatic washing machine.
- Clothesline located on the timber deck.
- Beautiful fresh Fraser Island water.
- Large cutting boards provided for fish cleaning.
- Two concrete driveways and a timber deck for ease of parking and easy access.
- Either ceiling or pedestal fans in all living areas for your comfort.